BIS Recruitment, 2020 for Lab Technical Assistant and Senior Technician
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the recruitment notification for recruiting a total of 50 vacancies for the Post of Lab Technical Assistant and Senior Technician, 2020. Interested candidates are requested to read the detailed notification carefully and fill the form before the 08/03/2020 of the application through the official website given below.
- Online Application Start Date : 17/02/2020
- Online Application Last Date : 08/03/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 08/03/2020
- Date of Exam : 29/03/2020
- Admit Card Released Date : March 2020
- Result Announced : April 2020
Age Limit as on 08/03/2020
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. ( Senior Technician)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Technician Assistant Lab)
|Technical Assistant (Lab)
||B.Sc Degree with One of Following Subject Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics OR Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civilor Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy.
||Class 10 High School with ITI Certificate in Electrician / Air-Conditioning / Refrigeration/ Mechanic (Dieselâ€“Engine)/ Fitter/ Carpenter/ Welder with 2 Year Experience.
ITI / NCVT Jobs
Any Graduate Jobs