Who is known as Pseudo-Buddha or saviour of modern Hinduism?
Consider the following statements:
The Cripps Proposals include the provision for
1. Full independence for India.
2. Creation of constitution-making body.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Who among the following was/were associated with the introduction of Ryotwari Settlement in India during the British rule?
1. Lord Cornwallis
2. Alexander Reed
3. Thomas Munro
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Consider the following pairs:
1. Radhakanta Deb: First President of the British Indian Association
2. GazuluLakshminarasuChetty: Founder of the Madras Mahajana Sabha
3. Surendranath Banerjee: Founder of the Indian Association